Our Therapeutic Exercise and Wellbeing programs are aimed at maintaining and improving both physical and emotional health in individuals through the effective use of personalised health and fitness programs.
The intention of providing individuals with an increased quality of life is achieved by the following objectives:-
- Increase muscular strength and endurance which can deteriorate through a sedentary lifestyle or inactivity.
- Improve an individual’s joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Strengthen bone mass which can be weakened in our advancing years by osteoporosis.
- Relieve some of the painful symptoms of arthritis.
- Improve circulation and assist with the reduction of high blood pressure.
- Reduce health related risk factors.
- Optimise general state of health providing a feeling of general well-being.
- Improve balance and mobility which will then assist with general movement and functional activities.
- Improve neuromuscular control (postural conscience) which will further improve balance and mobility.